The term ceramic filters often refers to microwave filters physically realizing electronic tank circuit designs using metallic-coated ceramics as resonators. Advantages include size and cost. K&L Microwave (MPG Salisbury) offers the KeL-fil® branded line of open-frame ceramic filters, as well as corresponding connectorized versions. (For information on the KeL-fil® line, visit this site's KeL-fil® page). The KeL-fil® and connectorized series of ceramic filters exhibit superior temperature stability and high unloaded Q for their size, offering narrow bandwidths with low insertion loss.
Another use of ceramics in filters is dielectric puck resonator cavity filters offering extremely high Q in smaller size than TEM-mode air cavity products.
The KeL-fil® series, connectorized dielectric resonator filters, and ceramic puck cavity filters are all included in the Filter Wizard® selection software, covered in the product catalog, and treated on this web site. Please contact the factory for custom requirements.
Some featured ceramic filter part numbers and families:
- » KeL-fil® Filters
- » Connectorized Dielectric Resonator Filters
- » GPS Miniature Ceramic Diplexer
- » Military Grade Ceramic Quadriplexer
- » High Power Ceramic Bandreject Filter
- » First of Two High Power Ceramic Diplexer Surface Mount Filters
- » Second of Two High Power Ceramic Diplexer Surface Mount Filters
Some featured dielectric puck products: