K&L Microwave is committed to increase our environmental awareness, reduce our environmental impact, protect the health and safety of our employees, support our community and continue to meet the needs of our customers.
We will fulfill this commitment through:
- Continual improvement of systems and technology to reduce waste and prevent pollution.
- Continual improvement of our environmental management system.
- Compliance with applicable federal, state and local environmental health and safety laws and regulations or other requirements.
- Using our natural resources wisely.
- Applying the policy when settings and reviewing the environmental objectives and targets.
K&L’s Salisbury facilities are registered to ISO 14001-2004 by QMI - SAI Global.
In addition, K&L’s quality system is registered to AS9100 by QMI - SAI Global.
The Voltronics quality system is registered to ISO 9001-2008 by QMI - SAI Global.